Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feeling a Bit Better, and a Happy Liturgical New Year!

This weekend I became more aware than ever about how important self-care is.  Whatever happened to me on Thursday morning continued throughout the weekend and is just starting to subside after several naps and a whole lot of relaxation.  It could have been worse.  I have no doubt that I was exhausted and overstimulated.  Also, Evelyn was going through a growth spurt and breastfeeding is much more physically exhausting than one might think.  I am already feeling better, but will call the doctor tomorrow if I have any more dizzy spells.  

Today is the first day of the Liturgical New Year!  Happy New Year!  And the first day of Advent!  Happy Advent!  If you're interested, you can follow the UCC daily devotional.  I always quite enjoy them. 


And, just because I apparently can't take enough pictures, here's a picture of Evelyn in the adorable dress she wore to church today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree! But we do all have to be respectful! Please, no disrespect here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...