Monday, July 23, 2012

A recording of my Candidating Service

Not that I expect anyone to take an hour to listen to this, but IF you are interested, or if you are enjoying a cup of coffee one morning and need some background noise, here is a recording of my Candidating Service in Ripon.  

My sermon, if you want to only listen to that, begins at 33:30 or something like that (scripture begins at 31 minutes)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22762750/Joanna%20D%27Agostino%20candidate%20service.mp3

Edited to Add:  I am so sorry that I forgot to mute my microphone during the hymns.  I won't make that mistake again.  Hey, God can't give everyone every gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree! But we do all have to be respectful! Please, no disrespect here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...