Saturday, January 21, 2012

Judith, Evelyn, and I

I've had a pretty busy week with my January term class and taking my ordination exam on Friday, so I haven't had a chance to blog.  However, I wanted to share this photo that our friend Stacy took at the art museum today.  It is Evelyn and I looking at a painting by Giorgio Vasari circa 1554 of Judith and Holofernes, the subject of my thesis. 



You know, I'm having some trouble figuring out the exact direction of my thesis and it's been a little bit frustrating.  But I think there are few things in my life that have made me feel as full of passion as when I talk about Judith.  I love learning about her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't all have to agree! But we do all have to be respectful! Please, no disrespect here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...